Thanks, that begin to work but small problems still

my Action requested,  I placed the requestAction into the div menu
otherwise it does not render it at good place. Seems that requestAction
retrun the render the view at the place of the call.

I render the view in the view in the action like this :

      $this->render('menu', 'ajax');

Now if I want not to display the div menu, what should I do ? With Ajax
call I can set an effect for Fading the div, but not with
requestAction. Well maybe my question is silly, sorry.

Maybe I miss something in the RequestAction call ?

Thanks