If you have "errors" that are disappearing by switching debug from 2 to 0,
then its not errors it is notices or warnings.

AD7six wrote:
jeannie109 wrote:

The tutorial seems to work ok even with the error message.  I did find
out that if I change the debug to 0 instead of 2, it gets rid of the
error.

With Debug set to 0, errors are not displayed in the browser, but they
are not removed.
If you rename /app/models/titles.php to /app/models/title.php the error
will be 'cured' (I think). Left unchecked it would mean (again, I
think) you will not be able to use the findByXXX and findByAllXXX
methods, as these rely on overloading.

On another note, everytime I post to this forum, and put in my URL,
some nasty person deletes all my entries.  I can't believe people can
be so rude.  Should I not post my URL in this forum?

AFAIK it isn't possible for anyone to delete a message from the google
group (this isn't really a forum, or are you referring to something
else?), what has lead you to draw that conclusion? Eveyone's pretty
friendly around here ;)

Cheers,

AD7six