lobby with me :-)

KemenAran wrote:
I frequently need to use functions like those provided by this Head
Helper. I developped a similar class for a personnal framework some
time ago, and really missed these features in CakePHP, until you
pointed me to this Helper.
Is there any chances to see it included in a future release of CakePHP
?

Olivier Percebois-Garve wrote:

May I advice you the excellent Head Helper made by rossoft ?
http://rossoft.wordpress.com/2006/03/28/register-head-tags-from-helpers-2/

By using it, you'll be able to call your _javascript_ files in your views
instead of in the layout.
This way it gets loaded only when its needed and the head helper take
care of putting it where it should.