Hi everyone,

I hope somebody can help me with my questions, i have looked in the
wiki and google groups but haven't found an answer yet. I'm a newbie
with very little php and some cakephp experience so maybe i have missed
something.

I'm trying to build my first web application in cakephp and i'm trying
to get the following.

I have my page divided in 3 div's (left, middle and right).
In the left i want to have a menu with ajax links to update the middle
div.
The middle is update from the menu with data that can have ajax links
to populate the right div.

i have 2 problems problems.

When i click on the ajax link in the middle div and some data appear in
the right div this data won't dissappear when i click on another menu
link with only data in the middle. is it possible to empty the content
of the right div.

second problem
I use the authentication method of the wiki and the ajax render(in the
controller) of graham's todo tutorial.
when i use de redirect in the login controller to land on the first
page, i only get the ajax  view without the layout of the page. How can
i use this redirect with ajax render within the layout i use.