Hi all,

First of all, thank you very much for this marvellous cake :-) !
This is a great work which makes PHP more interesting IMHO.

Now, I'm using the last version : 1.1.5.3148

My problem is that I want my installation of cakePHP like this :
      ROOT/
          |- app/        <-- APP_DIR
          |- cake/       <-- CAKE_INCLUDE_PATH
          |- www/        <-- WEBROOT_DIR
          |- index.php

All this without mod_rewrite => with "define ('BASE_URL',
env('SCRIPT_NAME'));" activated in my "app/core.php".

In addition, I have configured the paths in "ROOT/index.php" like this
:

        define('APP_DIR', 'app');
        define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
        define('ROOT', dirname(__FILE__));
        define('WEBROOT_DIR', 'www');
        define('WWW_ROOT', ROOT . DS . WEBROOT_DIR . DS);

My problem is when using Helpers like $html->css(....) which returns a
path like APP_DIR.'/'.WEBROOT_DIR.'/' which should be WEBROOT_DIR.'/'

After investigating a little bit, it appears that in
Dispatcher::baseUrl(), the "webroot" is defined using something like
"APP_DIR.'/'.WEBROOT_DIR.'/'"

As a consequence, the controllers are found properly but each Helpers
returned a bad URL for css, images etc...

Am I missing something in configuration or is it a bug (or a
limitation) ?

Thanks a lot for any answers !