Hi bohtho,

If you add your rule defenitions to /app/config/inflections.php (the
code coments contain examples to get you going ) cake will take care of
your plurals for you. See
https://trac.cakephp.org/browser/trunk/cake/1.x.x.x/app/config/inflections.php,
$pluralRules & $irregularPlural are the interesting ones.

I don´t think that you can use accented characters in your
controller/method/model names, as they are used in the url (I think PHP
would complain 2 but I'm not on my dev machine to check). I believe
that MySQL permits accented characters in table names, but as the model
cannot use accented characters it's probably better to be consistent.

Hope that helps, and hope I´m not wrong ;)

Cheers,

AD7six