Thanx for you answer... Very useful.

I have tried this in my own app_model.php for testing :

class AppController extends Controller {

        function delete($id){
                $this->modelKey->del($id);
                $this->redirect (strtolower($this->name).'/',204);

But i get an error with the line "$this->modelKey->del($id);" and i
think the next line won't work.
How to get the model name to use it in my global controller ?
I don't know how to get the value here...