Thanks for your two answers!
Yeah, I copied the app_controller and app_model files into my /app
directory and right now I'm happily changing the class description :)
What I still lack is a new licence. Do I need one? Or is "Copyright (c)
2006 Christian Tietze & Daniel van Westen" enough? Since we're
freelancers, a lawyer is way outside of our budget.

Olivier Percebois-Garve wrote:
> Better sell expertise, set up, adaptation, customization of code, rather
> than code itself.

Your first point sounds as if we're selling the code for code's sake :)
We develop a management system for small groups, so the content is
somewhat limited, it's a really basic solution. I'm programming the
backend in Cake and my colleague designs our customer's pages. It's my
turn to adjust some things in our product's backend then, so we're
offering a whole website - not just the code, just in case my first
description misleaded you this way.