Hi!

I've been having some problems querying two data models that are
related by a HABTM association.

Basically I have two models User and Feed linked by a HABTM association
which use the following database tables.

users
feeds
feeds_users (join table)

The association seems to be working as when I issue a this->set('data',
$this->User->findAll());

I get an array containing all the data defined by the HABTM association
as expected.

However, when I try to return only the Feed urls for a specific user I
get this error.

"SQL Error in model User: 1109: Unknown table 'Feed' in field list"
even though I have defined Feed in the uses array for the Users model.

Is it possible to request a 'foreign table' field in the $field list in
findAll or can this only be used for local model fields?

The controller code that causes the error is here?

        Class UsersController extends AppController
        {
                var $name = 'Users';
                var $uses= Array('User', 'Feed');

                function viewbyuser($id)
                {
                        $data= $this->User->findAll("User.id ='$id'",
'Feed.url');
// Fails
                        //$data= $this->User->findAll("User.id ='$id'",
'User.passwd'); //
Is OK!
                        $this->set('data', $data);

I'm new to this so hopefully its something I've overlooked?  Any help
appreciated.

Thanks