Thanks,

So basically what I am trying to do is not achievable this way. In my
view I could enclose the Main / SubHeader with $ajax->div / endDiv, and
place a requestAction in beetween ? This action would then render the
view ?
As shown in the acticle that I know, the code between the div is
actually php code. The action to update the div's make the code
executing again ?

Thanks for you help, I wounder how I will make this .... using a
requestAction since I need parameters on this action ..