See my reply for the topic right below this - "Cake setup on OS X - no
CSS/img t"
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/1a00532bd07e4de0/b6638df4ec10993c#b6638df4ec10993c

(I'm not sure if that link will work...)

Basically, when using Apache aliases you need to modify the WEBROOT_DIR
define in your app/index.php , to the same alias (in your case,
"devindoz.com").

However, while I am not familiar with Netfirms, there shouldn't be any
aliases going on just to have a domain name pointing at a folder like
that...  I would have thought it was just a VirtualHost with
appropriate DocumentRoot.