I'm sure I've seen it asked before but I can't find the correct thread... anyway

Assuming I have a model User
which hasMany Attribute

Is there a way to call a single $this->User->save($this->data) to save values both in the users table and in the attributes table.
I give it as a fact I'm building a correct $this->data array to make this possible;

$this->data['User']['id']
                          [other_fields]
                          .
                          .
$this->data['Attribute']['id']
$this->data['Attribute']['name']
$this->data['Attribute']['value']

etc. etc.

Or the only solution to this is a multiple use of save() for the User model and each of the User attributes?

Thanks

repsah