A return would make more sense than an exit I suppose.

Thanks for the explanations.

John Zimmerman [gmail] wrote:
> Is there a situation where you would not want to exit after a redirect?  For
> myself I cannot think of any.

afterFilter won't be called if you do an exit or die.

Now, I've never yet had to use afterFilter, but I try to structure so
that I can in the future. So the most I ever do after a redirect or
render is a return, ending method execution.