Yes, as I said before, I'm aware you can use $this->pageTitle in a controller action to set the page's title.

What I want to do is set the home page's title.  For example, if my site is at www.mysite.com, and I point my browser to http://www.mysite.com, Cake renders app/views/pages/home.thtml inside app/views/layouts/default.thtml.

However, I can't find anywhere to do $this->pageTitle for this home page.  Does anyone know?