Hi crazylegs,

you don't have to worry, I think it's kinda normal at this step to have some little glitches.
>From what I saw from the code, othAuth is cool piece of software.
>From month to month I see the cake members and the cake-based code making giant steps,
so I'm confident we will resolve such minor things pretty quick.
Thanks for your code

olivvv

Langdon Stevenson wrote:
Hi CraZyLegGs

Thanks for othAuth.  I am pretty happy with the results of the current
version.  It does the job for me :-)

ACL support would be awesome if you can get that in for the next version.

I think that the greatest weakness of the current release is
documentation.  Step by step tutorial/s would be great for the next
release :-)

Looking forward to seeing the results, and am happy to beta test if you
need it.

Regards,
Langdon

CraZyLeGs wrote:

Sorry for you all trying to implement othAuth and having a tough time!
I'm working on a new version with more features: teaser, Persistent
Remember me login, other modes ( user has many groups, ACL ), ajax
safe...
also looking forward to get ride of beforeFilter. cake 1.2 will have
component callbacks so othAuth might use those..
I'll be doing a step by step tutorial, and will post the beta version
for you guys to test when it's finished..

Thanks guys.