Hello,

I'm trying to create a site where users can have their own subdomain,
which will be created dynamically:
http://john.myfamilyswing.com
http://suzie.myfamilyswing.com
etc.

So I had my web host enable wildcard DNS in Apache, but for some
reason, Cake is acting as if it can't find all the files it needs. I've
re-uploaded all the files several times, and I haven't changed anything
in the .htaccess file.  It works fine on my dev machine before
uploading.

The error I'm getting is:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: view in
[path]..../public_html/cake/libs/controller/controller.php on line 546

Has anyone successfully dealt with this problem before? Or do you have
any suggestions that might help? I'm kind of at a loss here. Maybe I
need to mess with routes?

Any help would be appreciated.
Brandon