I I'm trying to query all my applications with a condition on their
associated executions (hasMany relationship).

Adding this condition cause an SQL error:
SQL Error in model Application: 1109: Unknown table 'Execution' in
where clause

But this seems to work when I query my executions with a condition on
their applications (the result is right but doesn't look like what I
want).

Could someone explain me where I'm wrong.

That's the code.

My Models:
class Application extends AppModel{
        var $name = 'Application';
        var $hasMany = array(   'Execution' =>  array(  'className' =>
'Execution')    );
}

class Execution extends AppModel{
        var $name = 'Execution';
        var $belongsTo =
array(  'Application'   =>      array(  'className'     =>      'Application'));
}

My Controller:
class PagesController extends AppController{

        var $name       ='Pages';
        var $uses       =array('Application','Execution');

        function display(){
//WORKS
/*
                if(($applications=$this->Execution->findAll(    array(
'Application.id'        =>      '25'),

                                null,

                                null,

                                null,

                                null,

                                2))!=null){
*/
//DOESN T WORK AND I DON T KNOW WHY
                if(($applications=$this->Application->findAll(  array(
'Execution.id'  =>      '179'),

                                null,

                                null,

                                null,