Hi All,

I have two tables: Artists and Artworks.  Artworks BelongsTo Artists,
and Artists hasMany Artworks.  I need to generate a list of all of the
artists who have artwork of a certain category.

I tried

$this->Artist->recursive = 1;
$this->set('artists', $this->Artist->Artwork->findAllByCategory('xxx',
                                         null, 'Artist.sortorder ASC'));

But that gives me a list of all of the artworks, duplicating the
artists.  Does anyone have a better suggestion?

Thanks.
-Scott