On 2006-07-05 14:57:50 +0100 clemos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was just wondering what editor you use to write your cakephp apps,
> and thought it would be cool to share some thoughts about this on the
> list.

I still use the retro-style wily because being able to right-click
links between files and search outputs, middle-click executables and
mouse-button-chord cut-and-paste is just too damn addictive.

Hope that helps someone,
--
MJ Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  www.ttllp.co.uk  +44 870 4321 9 10
Web, localisation, koha, databases, gnu/linux and statistics