gwoo,

If I had the experience at setting something like that up I would.  I was merely saying it be nice.  I have no probs using eclipse with phpeclipse plugin.

to all: It is interesting to see who is using which editor.  I will have to look into some of the other plugins for eclipse that have been mentioned.