Hi everyone,

I am trying out the blog example in the CakePHP manual.  I got the easy
stuff working.  Great!  However, I run into problems when I try to
update/detele HABTM models.  For example:

What's the model name for the table posts_tags?  I try PostTag, no
good.
The example shows how to save HABTM models.  Great!  But what about
update and delete??

How do I add an extra tag to a Post later?  How do I delete just one
tag from a Post later?

Right now, I have some hacking soluction with some manual query.  I am
wondering if there are cleaner codes.  Thanks.

--pz