Hey guys, today's the first day I started learning CakePHP.  I've got
extensive experience with PHP and MySQL but some of the components of
Cake are throwing me for a loop so maybe someone on here can help
clarify.

First off I'm just trying to write a quick gallery script that lets
users create a gallery and then upload pictures to it.  I've
accomplished the Add/Edit/Delete/View of the Gallery list, but what I
can't seem to figure out is how I can implement the images into the
Gallery

Here's the quick SQL I threw together:
CREATE TABLE Galleries(
        `id` int NOT NULL,
        `galleryName` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
        `creationDate` date NOT NULL,
        PRIMARY KEY(`id`)
)TYPE=MyISAM;

CREATE TABLE Images(
        `id` int NOT NULL,
        `imageName` varchar(30) NOT NULL,
        `addedDate` date NOT NULL,
        `imageLocation` varchar(200) NOT NULL,
        `gallery_id` int NOT NULL,
        PRIMARY KEY(`id`)
)TYPE=MyISAM;

So how could I make it if someone views a specific Gallery
(http://127.0.0.1/cake/galleries/view/12), that the images would
display?  I guess the whole concept of 1 class working with 1 table and
1 structure is throwing me off.  How can I use multiple tables in one
file?  How can I access my Image class inside GalleryController:View()?

I hope this isn't too stupid of a question, but I've been looking for
tutorials and so forth and I'm just not seeing it and I don't want
something this small to make me not stick with Cake as I can definitely
see it's potential.

Thanks,
Sean