I have a HABTM relationship between Products and Logos. When I use
something like this:

$this->set('data', $this->Product->find("id = 2", null, null, 1));

The result is the following:

Array
(
    [Product] => Array
        (
            [id] => 2
            [name] => Chase and Ken T-Shirt
            [description] => Blandit autet irillam integer ...
            [price] => 7.95
            [quantity] =>
            [active] => 1
            [featured] => 0
            [cart] => 1
            [brand_id] => 0
            [created] =>
            [modified] =>
        )

    [Logo] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 3
                    [name] => Screenprinted Gentex Logo
                    [location] => Back
                    [price] => 0.75
                    [company_id] => 1
                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 4
                    [name] => Screenprinted Serious Cams Logo
                    [location] => Breast
                    [price] => 0.50
                    [company_id] => 2
                )
        )
)

However, when we end up having a bunch of logos, this result will be
enormous. How do I have the same result but limit the logos to having a
"company_id" of 1. I tried the following:

$this->set('data', $this->Product->find("id = 2 AND company_id = 1",
null, null, 1));
$this->set('data', $this->Product->find("id = 2 AND logo.company_id =
1", null, null, 1));

But neither seemed to work; the error says field "company_id" not
found. What to do?

Thanks in advance!