Hi nate, thanks for the reply.
I know you guys have got API stability to take care of, I was just
curious as to the logic behind putting labelTag separate from the rest
of the form stuff. It doesn't really matter where labelTag and co end
up as long as it is consistent & predictable.

It is great that you are working towards making this part of cake
better since it is an extremely useful tool and indispensible for forms
processing with cake. It's also great that you take the usability &
standards compliance stuff seriously because the majority of framework
developers out there still don't seem to care.

> Hey, believe me, I'm all for it.  Originally I just had them all throw
> fatal errors, but that got peoples' attention in a bad way.

lol, beautiful

Keep up the good work :-)