As suggested above, headHelper is what you are looking for.

http://cakeforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=56

This will allow you to insert the _javascript_ between the head tags to redirect after a delay.  The code to do this will go in whatever view you want to redirect from.

The link above is to the snippet page which has links to RosSoft's website.  It does require UtilHelper but that is available in the snippets as well.

For directions on how to set it up the RosSoft link should guide you through.

Good luck and happy baking!