Hi,

I tell you what happened. After I went to the cake URL as you said, I
got lots of warnings at the top of the screen. To get rid of the
warnings I had to manually create a folder in cake/app/ called models.
After createing models folder the CakePHP home page didn't give any
warnings, just said database file not configured.
But I keep getting warnings for different things.  Mostly only when I
bake, when I get the warnings I find I have to create directories
myself manually then I go through the bake process again and it works.

So the problem is with the bake.php now. Is it unable to create
directories? Is this due to some file/folder permission problem?

Thanks, Philip