class DATABASE_CONFIG
{
        var $default = array('driver' => 'mysql',
                                                                'connect' =>
'mysql_connect',
                                                                'host' =>
'localhost',
                                                                'login' =>
'XXXXXXXX',
                                                                'password' =>
'XXXXXXXX',
                                                                'database' =>
'XXXXXXXXX',
                                                                'prefix' => '');

}

for security ive hidden the database name but I have double checked
that its right on the right server and contains the table trains ps it
wont recognise any tables for any models - there will be something
really obvious but I cant work out what. I have other sites working on
this server so mod_rewrite etc is ok...