Hello

I am trying to upload some file using Ajax, actually I use en IFRAME ..
I do not want, for now, to implement a sophisticated ajax "monitoring"
mecanisme ..
What is the simple method to have it basically working, would be great
with samples ..

Actually when I upload using an IFRAME, I have set autoRender to false
into the submitted action, but I always get another "blank" window
opening.

Thanks
Franck

PS: i have looked to the caketimer, I will eventually, but for now I
wish to really understand the mecanismes ..I am "slow" :-)