probably you have a controller 'Projects' , with a action name() inside
 if you take the task name as a variable for the name() action, you
might call the Tasks controller with requestaction()

function name($projectid=null)
{
  if(!projectid)
  {
    //finds the project with a specific name
  }
  else
  {
    $this->set('tasklist',
$this->requestAction('/tasks/showbyproject/'.$projectid) );

 (assuming you have a showbyproject() action to list the tasks of a
given project.)
 this will set a variable in your view , with the 'bare' view of that
action. you might just do an echo in the right place.
 hope it helps :)

 spark

--
[web] http://synapsisdi.com.br