Hey! I'm having major trouble integrating the sessions between Cake &
phpBB2.

1) My phpBB2 installation is in /app/webroot/phpBB.
2) The DocumentRoot in httpd.conf is set to /app/webroot.

I've tried accessing $_SESSION directly in /phpBB/login.php (ie- when
the user logs in successfully, $_SESSION['user_id'] etcetc is set),
but, the problem is I'm not able to access these $_SESSION variables
from outside phpBB. :( :(

If someone else has any idea how this can be achieved, please post! I'm
sure it will be helpful to a LOT of people. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!