I was looking throught the ACL documentation and became very interested
in using it.  My question is as follows:
Is there a way for a user to be part of multiple groups? for example,
if i have a user named john, i want him to be in both the UsersA and
UsersB group.  PageA which allows UsersA should allow john in.  what
would happen if UsersB is denied from PageA and john tried accessing
it? would it act like windows? my understanding of windows is, a deny
is teh most powerfull.  ie, if one permission says you are denied, the
even if another says you are permitted you are still denied.

thank you
etaham