Howdy all,

I didn't see an open ticket for this issue, and in my newness I haven't
figured out how to submit a proper bug report.

If someone can point me in the right direction, I'll be happy to put in
a ticket and I'll even fix the problem.  (It's an easy one.)

This applies to the 1.1.7.3363 release. (And maybe earlier versions)

In the FormHelper class (file cake/libs/view/helpers/form.php) the
TAG_FIELDSET constant has a typo resulting in a fieldset tag that is
not closed.

Existing:

/**
 * Tag template for a fieldset with a legend tag inside.
 */

The closing tag for the fieldset is missing, having instead a /label
closing tag.

Proposed change:
/**