I've managed to installed CakePHP (1.1.7.3363) on Windows 2000, SQL
Server 2000, and IIS (w/ISAPI_Rewrite). I've followed the tutorial
located here grahambird.co.uk/cake/tutorials/scaffolding.php.

I can list and insert and edit entries into the bookmarks with one
exception. The created/modified date fields never insert or update. The
fields also display as editable fields when editing or inserting an
entry. If I manually enter values into those fields through the
scaffold insert/edit form, it updates the table properly.

I'm confused on this behavior and a little lost. I've searched through
trac.cakephp.org and wiki.cakephp.org and couldn't find anything that
addressed this issue.

Here's the table:
CREATE TABLE [bookmarks] {
    [id] [int] IDENTITY (1,1) NOT NULL,
    [name] [varchar] (255) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
    [url] [varchar] (255) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
    [created] [datetime] NULL,
    [modified] [datetime] NULL,
    CONSTRAINT [PK_bookmarks_6E565CE8] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
    {
        [id]
    } ON [PRIMARY]
} ON [PRIMARY]

Here is the Controller:
<?php
class BookmarksController extends AppController {
    var $name = 'Bookmarks';
    var $scaffold;
}
?>

Here's the Model:
<?php
class Bookmark extends AppModel {
    var $name = 'Bookmark';
}
?>

Any insight would be really appreciated.