I think there is an issue with CakePHP 1.1.7.3363. I just grabbed the
latest stable version and installed it to my shared hosting.
(Dreamhost). All my links have this appended to the urls. And I can't
shake it no matter what. Delete cookies, Clear Cache, Quit Browser. So
overwrote the new cake files with CakePHP 1.1.6.3264. Reload the
webpage and the urls are back to normal.

I've tried this 3 times all with the same results. There is nothing
wrong in my php.ini. I have many other CakePHP 1.1.6.3264 installs on
this same server that have never had the url problem.