Hi

I am having a strange problem with displaying a view.  I am running:

- Cake 1.1.7.3363
- IIS 5
- MS SQL Server

I have the following model, controller, and view:

controllers/modules.php:

<?php
   class Module extends AppModel
   {
     var $name = 'Module';
     var $useTable = "tblModules";
   }
?>

models/modules_controller.php:

<?php
   class ModulesController extends AppController
   {
     var $name = 'Modules';

     function index() {

?>

views/module/index.thtml

However when I try to open:  http://myserver/index.php/modules/

I get the following error:

Warning: overload() was unable to locate class 'modules' in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\cake\basics.php on line 74

CakePHP Rapid Development
Missing view

You are seeing this error because the view
cinetpubwwwrootappviewsmodulesindex.thtml for action index in controller
Modules could not be found.

Notice: this error is being rendered by the
app/views/errors/missing_view.thtml view file, a user-customizable error
page for handling missing/invalid views during rendering.

Fatal: Unable to load view file
cinetpubwwwrootappviewsmodulesindex.thtml for action
ModulesController::index()

What interests me most is the path to the "missing view":

cinetpubwwwrootappviewsmodulesindex.thtml

It should be: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\views\modules\index.thtml

If cinetpubwwwrootappviewsmodulesindex.thtml is the path Cake is trying
to open then there is no surprise that it fails.  The question is why is
it dropping the directory separator?

My core.php file has the following settings enabled for IIS:

   define ('BASE_URL', env('SCRIPT_NAME'));
   define('SERVER_IIS', true);

Does anyone have any ideas what might be going on here?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Langdon