First, I must say thank you for developing cakePHP.
I used mojavi, zoop and others but cake is the best.

Now, I'm new baker. I want to implement simple signup form.
I have 2-3 tables upppsss models :) with established relations.

For example, Signup form should take and validate all required
fields from member model and associated models... like country_id
which is foreign key to countries table.

I wonder what's the best way for that?

1. Should I use $html helper as described in manual

2. should I use formHelper (If yes, where can I learn how to use it?)

3. Should I immediatly start with some fancu ajax forms (if yes, how?)

Thank you bakers
I hope you'll teach me the craft :)