also, your modelling is inconsistent with 'real-life'. in your case,
ingredient is just a combination of raw_materials w/ a quantity,
joined to a certain recipe id.

Surely you want another table that joins many raw materials, in their
different quantities, to ingredients. Then you want many ingredients
joining to many recipies.

--
Best,
Irfan Baig