Well bake is not that horrible to use ;)
Harald has written an article explaining how to use it on his blog.
Basically go thru the DOS to your directory where php.exe is.
Then do php.exe ..\..\path\to\the\bake\script\bake.php

If you are still going for #4, you may help yourself by looking at the source code of bake.