I created page1.thtml in the views/pages but got this errror when I try
to view pages/page1

Missing Method in PagesController

You are seeing this error because the action page1 is not defined in
controller PagesController

Notice: this error is being rendered by the
app/views/errors/missing_action.thtml view file, a user-customizable
error page for handling invalid action dispatches.

Fatal: Create Method:

<?php
    class PagesController extends AppController
    {
        function page1()
        {

?>

in file : app\controllers\pages_controller.php

Error: Unable to execute action page1 in PagesController