Thanks a lot Chris but I am giving up and dropping cake for this
project.  I simply can't waste anymore time with the server.  Bad idea
to rush this project with new technology, foreign server to begin
with...  Bummer because I really like Cake and I will just have to put
it off until I can test it out on my server that I have full control
of.  It's definitely gonna hurt using old methods of php after a taste
of cake.  Luckily, this project isn't too large that I can't handle it
in one night.  Just wasnt meant to be this time.