Okay, you win.  But I don't think it really helps Tony fix the problem
that started this thread.   It's not a PHP 4 vs. PHP 5 issue, no
matter how many words you devote to telling me that PHP 5 is true
objected-oriented programming.  It's a style issue, and if Tony needs
to mix functional programming with object-oriented programming, who am
I to tell him what to do?

Obviously we can't expect Tony to sit around and wait for Cake 2.0...

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard