Jac wrote:
> hi, sorry for my english. i have a problem about sessions on internet
> explorer. When i use $this->Session->write method or standart $_SESSION
> assignment in controller, internet explorer cannot save my session
> variables ( cannot set cookie ). it works fine on firefox. Otherwise
> when i try this thing in standart php procedures ( not using cake
> framework system, exp. session_start(); $_SESSION['test'] = 1; ) , it
> works fine both browsers.
> Thanks for help.

If CAKE_SESSION_SAVE is set to "php" and CAKE_SECURITY is set to
"high", then sessions in cakephp should behave like using sessions
normally in php, except that cakephp adds this setting:
ini_set('session.referer_check', $this->host). Perhaps you can try
commenting out this line in session.php

Bernardo