I posted this a couple of days ago, but it was late and I am not sure that anyone saw it.

I am curious if the following is possible.

I am enforcing a field in my MySQL table to be unique in my schema.

When submitting my form to insert a new row into my table, if that particular field already exists in the table, i get kicked back to the input form with an error, but no error is displayed in my errorTag for the field.

Is it possible to easily capture the error msg or display a generic error message in the error tag when the unique requirement fails?

TIA