Hello,

I am creating a website
http://www.findgoodschools.com/schoolsearch/state/oregon/
http://www.findgoodschools.com/schoolsearch/state/washington/
and got 20% finished when I decided to give cake a try. and it looks
really nice,  but I am having trouble "wrapping" my head around the
frame work.

First couple of question,  that I have not been able to answer from
looking at the docs and the sample "Blog App"

1. I see that the defualt.thtml has:
<title>CakePHP: <?php echo $title_for_layout;?></title>
it apears that $title_for_yourlout is assigned by $name in the
controller,  How do I dynamicly change the title?  If they are on
"Oregon" schools I want it to display Oregon bla da bla...

2. My meta tags I want to change dynamicly,  how?

3. My menu is the same on every page however the classes change to show
the active menu,  how do I pass that information to the default.thtml?

4. My javascript needs change on a page by page basis and would like to
contain all js files before the </head> how do I dynamicly ad js to the
template file?

Like I said total NOOB here...

many thanks
Chris