On 9/6/06, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There must be a way to tell svn to go through my working copy and add
> all new files, right? I just cant find out how to do this.

Good reference material on SVN: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Quote: "Normally, the command svn add * will skip over any directories
that are already under version control. Sometimes, however, you may
want to add every unversioned object in your working copy, including
those hiding deeper down. Passing the --force option makes svn add
recurse into versioned directories."

So, "svn add * --force" in the root of your working copy should take
care of anything beneath it that isn't under version control yet.

Regards, Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, [EMAIL PROTECTED]