Hey AD7six,

How do I grab the params from a url using cake?

Here's what my database looks like:
+----------------------------+
+ LevelID < - (Item id for conent)
+ ParentLevelID <- (holds an ID from LevelID that will be the parent of
the child level)
+ Level <- (what level it is i.e 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
+ LevelOrder <-(order in which the items appears within that level)
+ RoleID1 <-(Role ID that relate to the table Roles)
+ RoleID2 <-(Role ID that relate to the table Roles)
+ LevelTitle
+ Content

The self join makes sense, but what do I do for roles?

How many keys can you over ride in the association defenition? The main
problem is that I have two foriegn key fields that relate to the same
table, Roles.

-t