Hi,

I'm sure many people have had the same issue I'm experiencing.

I'm working on a project where I need to get data from more than 30
models/controllers from a controller action.

I have been using the
$this->requestAction('/airports/getAirportList/' .
$this->params["data"]["Airtravelcalculator"]["city_input"]) approach

but unfortunately the performance of requestAction is not good enought,
when you use to get data from many models/controllers; my server is
actually taking about 2.5 seconds processing the original request
because of the many requestActions.

Is there a better way to get data from different models, controllers
without having to use requestAction?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Sebastian