Okay I am integrating a Multiple File upload Flash applet into CakePHP.
 It is configurable to direct the uploaded files to a CakePHP url.
Now, here is the line of code normally used by the script to get at the
files uploaded.

move_uploaded_file($_FILES['Filedata']['tmp_name'], $uploadfile)

Is there a pretty way to do this same thing in CakePHP?  I am pretty
new to this POST upload of files so just looking to get some more
information on the CakePHP way to do it since I couldn't really find
much on this Group about it.