I am creating a new project and i am using the bake.php script to do this.

I go through the process to create the Model then is asks:
Cake test suite not installed.  Do you want to bake unit test files
anyway? (y/n)

I select Yes and it gives me the below error:
You can download the Cake test suite from
http://cakeforge.org/frs/?group_id=62
Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/path/to/bake.php on line 1341

In bake.php that line is referring to: $filename =
$inflect->underscore($className.'Controller').'.test.php';

What would be causing bake.php not to create that object?