I was using mysql as database up to now and had no problem.
The problem is that now I have to move to postgresql and cakephp
doesn't seem to cooperate.
I changed the settings in database.php
and I get

Your database configuration file is present.

Cake is able to connect to the database.

in the main page but whenever I try to access a controller
(and the according view) I get

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: Namespace
"information_schema" does not exist . in
/home/mgovadmin/cake/libs/model/dbo/dbo_postgres.php on line 111

My settings in database.php are

 var $default = array('driver'    => 'postgres',
                         'connect'  => 'pg_connect',
                         'host'     => 'localhost',
                         'login'    => 'login',
                         'password' => 'password',